Bow Cliff is proud to partner with other organizations in Calgary to provide amazing Webinars and other information sessions for our members!
Click HERE to see the list of amazing opportunities and webinars you can join!
Bow Cliff Center has been SHUT DOWN until further notice due to COVID-19.
As per the Alberta Government's restrictions announced on December 8th, 2020, ALL programming and weekly in-person lunches have been cancelled until further notice.
To read Alberta's new restrictions, please click HERE
If you need any support or resources in this time, please see the following resources in Calgary:
For Food Help:
- Grocery Delivery: Grocery Delivery Services in Calgary | Avenue Calgary
- Community Food Resources by Quadrant: HERE
For Mental Health Resources:
- Peer Support Online: Virtual mental health network now available to Albertans | Alberta Health Services
- Mental Health Help Line (24 hrs): 1-877-303-2642
- Kerby Center: Elder Abuse Resource Center: 403-705-3250
- The Way In: 403-SENIORS (403-736-4677)
Remember, we can get through this! Just a little bit longer...
RELIGIOUS LINKS AND CHURCHES ONLINE:
If you are in search of an online service, simply Google your denomination and there are plenty of religious services streaming online!
from our Executive Director